Thursday, February 5, 2009

With a wave of a magic wand (don't I wish) ok, some serious hard work...

So, first things first. We had to empty the room! I can't tell you what a pain that was! I didn't know where to put ANYTHING! We also had to empty the scrapbook room that was in the 4th bedroom ~ so let me tell you there was crap EVERYWHERE! Then we had to tear up the floor ~ the carpet and the tile!!! Then the baseboards came up, then the paint went on the walls, then the new floor was put down, then we painted the baseboards and the crown molding, then we built all of the furniture from Ikea and brought the desks in (which had to be taken apart and put back together ~ UGH!) ~ then it was time to put the crown molding up and the baseboards on too... after that we hung the slat wall and with a few finishing touches ~ like the cool stuff on the walls we were good to go! It seemed like forever ~ but it was so worth it!!!!

Thanks to Grandma for the floors...and taking such good care of Bridgette while we were working ~ and the DELICIOUS meals ~ I LOVE YOUR COOKING... Also and especially for the GO FISH alphabet cards you got for Bridgie ~ She LOVES that and I swear that was the best thing EVER!!! You are so good to me ~ much better than I deserve!

Thanks to Effie... You have NO idea how much I appreciate ALL of your hard work!! I STILL OWE YOU!!!

Thanks to Jerry... You know why!

I am so Lucky ~




Here is the Man I love...and my Sweet Bridgette Belle!
Me & Effie painting... Yeah, don't hate me because I'm beautiful...

Effie pulling up the tile floor!

Here is GGMA (my Grandma Honey) and Bridgette ~ Grandma gave me the wood floor! She is so good to me! Blessed am I!



No comments: