Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Man I Love...

So, I was putting some stuff away in my scrapbook room and found a couple of OLD camera flash cards ~ I seriously don't even think I have the camera that goes with them anymore... Anyway, I put it in my computer wondering if there was anything on them... I found these pictures WAY before we had Bridgette, WAY before we were married, Way before we lived together... Look at those smiles!!! There were TONS of them~ We went camping in Colorado and brought my dogs ~ Molly & Guinness and just had a blast... So, I started thinking~ I started thinking about the way I felt about him THEN... and looked at the smiles on our faces and realized how sometimes THIS LIFE can be so YUCKY that we forget about those "good ol' days" ~ but WHY??? Now he is MINE ~ Now, I don't have to say goodnight to him when he goes to his place and I go to mine... Now we share a BEAUTIFUL daughter together ~ TOGETHER!
Today I am going to think about those "good ol' days" and try from now on not to let them slip away... In fact, I am going to make TODAY ~ a GOOD OL' DAY memory for tomorrow!
Because HE IS ALL MINE!


4 comments:

LV said...

What wonderful thoughts! ...and reminders for me.

Jolie Molino said...

Love it Tiff! Miss you! Jolie

Brooke said...

Awwww....those pics are so cute!!! I love them :)

Tesha Anderson said...

"Now, I don't have to say goodnight to him when he goes to his place and I go to mine..." What does this mean? I hope it is suppose to be funny. I am so confused.