Friday, February 6, 2009

WHEN IT GETS QUIET... GO CHECK! Here is why:

These are old but still FUNNY! (well now it's funny...)


Bridgette discovered she could "just climb on the chair then the desk then accross the dishdrainer and wash the dishes"... She was dressed and LOVIN' IT!!!!
Here is when she gave herself a little haircut ~ isn't that sweet?!?!?!?! NOT

This little number was taking place while I was having a tupperware party...She was suppose to be in the playroom!!!


She said "it's ok Mama, I am a Tiger!"



Here she said " what's Bridgette's name Mama? I can write it!"




2 comments:

Brooke said...

HAHAHA...I wrote on my legs when I was little too...LOL

Tesha Anderson said...

Ok, I think I was there when Bridgette wrote on herself. Funny, Lindsey hasn't done any of this fun stuff. THANK GOD!!!!! What a sweet Bridgette.